How to Get verified on Google
You can manage the entity (Your business) and suggest alterations to the knowledge panel if you’re a verified agent of an organization on Google. Once verified at the top of the organization’s knowledge panel, there’ll be a box to suggest edits.
Tip: Build a Google Business Profile to control your presence on Google Search and Maps if you’re a local firm that serves clients in a specific place or within a designated service region.
- Go to Google Search.
- Search for yourself or the entity you represent and find its knowledge panel.
- At the bottom, click Claim, this knowledge panel.
- You might find this option in the About section.
- On a mobile device: Tap Menu and then Claim, this knowledge panel.
- Review the information.
- Sign in to one of the official sites or profiles listed for the entity like:
- Search Console
Tip: If Google cannot identify any sites associated with the entity, you’ll need to provide more information to help us verify you.
If you don’t have a Google account, create an account here.