Google My Business is a free, easy way to extend your business past the limits of your physical location. Your Google My Business account allows you to manage and market your business by sharing it with potential customers.
You probably know that Google has a search engine, Gmail, YouTube and more. But did you know they have a business directory? It’s called Google My Business. Google allows you to control your online reputation to maintain a positive image.
Why did Google create Google My Business?
Google created Google My Business because they recognized that business owners were having difficulty managing all the information about their businesses that were out on the internet. And if you’re one of those business owners, you know how hectic it can be to try and control what people say about your company online.
But if you already have a Google account, creating an account for your business is free! Just go to google.com/business so you can start taking control of your company’s presence across the web.
Google My Business also allows businesses to receive direct bookings and calls from customers. This can be a great way for businesses to connect with their customers and increase sales.
Google My Business is a great way for local businesses to manage their online reputation. It’s easy to set up and it allows businesses to update their information, respond to reviews, and track how people are finding them online.
Why did Google make Google My Business free?
Google wants business owners to succeed. Google understands it’s challenging to manage all of the information about your business on the internet. They want to make it easier for you to take control of your company’s online presence. And the best part is, there are a lot of great benefits to having a Google My Business account!
Sign up today!
Don’t want to do it yourself? Then, check out our micro packages!
What are the benefits to Google My Business?
There are a lot of great benefits to having a Google My Business account for your business, including:
- You can better manage all of the information about your business that’s out there on the internet. You can edit, delete data, add photos and videos, and create a free website for your business.
- You can share information about your business with potential customers looking for you online. Add your hours of operation, contact information, what services you offer, and more.
- You can see how well your website is performing, how many people have viewed it, and other essential business metrics.
- You can track how well your advertising campaigns are doing and measure the return on investment
- More importantly, you can redirect your listing visitors to your website, e-commerce store. It generates ongoing phone calls to your business and foot traffic to your place of business.
Google My Business is a free service that helps business owners manage their online presence and customer data. It also provides many benefits as paid listings, including redirecting visitors to your website or e-commerce store. If you’re looking for an easy way to get started with Google my business, click here.
"5 years later we are getting 75% new business per week from Google."
– Shane Gardiner | Gardiner Gas & Plumbing